Local de trab:
Central Operations Specialist
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience, Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. Amazon’s vision is to offer the earth’s largest selection and lowest prices to our customers.
The Central Operations Specialist (COS) is responsible for monitoring fulfillment facilities from operations and compliance point of view in coordination with internal as well as external stakeholders. The job requires someone who has a larger picture of customer experience in mind and a high willingness to take ownership. The job requires a person who has skills in identifying patterns and any disruptions in it along with ability to scrutinize details and foresee the implications of the data. The job also requires the candidate to be analytical, diving deep on operational issues root causes and proposing solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Monitor efficient functioning of the assigned fulfillment facility and suggest and deploy improvements;
· Accumulate data from various sources and identify the relevant data out of it and present in a way that would help take action;
· Foresee implications based on current data and trends and take necessary actions;
· Be organized, apt and prompt in notifying the situation and updating the same;
· Serve as a liaison between the internal and external stakeholders keeping in mind the objectives, limits, conformance and information privacy;
· Train and direct seller’s associates for action and conformance of norms and practices at seller’s facilities.
· Dive deep on operational issues root causes;
· Create and track operational metrics;
· Candidate should be willing to travel up to 20% throughout Brazil.
· Strong knowledge of Excel and the use of pivot tables and the development of charts and graphics;
· Excellent Communication skills - deal with sellers as stakeholders/customers;
· Previous experience in following processes and analyses, metrics and problem solving;
· Previous experience in Retail/ Seller Support / Industries/ Warehousing;
· Knack to deal with sellers as stakeholders/customers with outstanding organizational and follow-up skills;
· The person should have good analytical and problem solving skills with a capability of setting priorities and working under pressure;
· The person must be willing to work independently;
· Must be able to multi-task, managing multiple sites simultaneously with attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel.
· Graduating in Engineering, Business Administration, Logistic or a related field required;
· Fluent English and Portuguese;
· SQL or other programming language.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age