Adam Smith Int.
São Paulo, SP
ADAM SMITH INTERNATIONAL em parceria com a TRANSEMPREGOS, quer ampliar sua Diversidade buscando também profissionais TRANS e abre vaga de Executive Assistant em SÃO PAULO
Estamos buscando um(a) Executive Assistant para trabalhar no projeto BEP (Brazil Energy Programme).
A vaga é a principio “home office”, mas precisamos que a pessoa resida em São Paulo, pois provavelmente assim que encerrar a pandemia terá que acompanhar o diretor em algumas reuniões/ eventos.
Segue abaixo descritivo da vaga para anuncio:
Position: Executive Assistant
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Adam Smith International (ASI) is a global advisory company that works locally to transform lives by making economies stronger, societies more stable, and governments more effective. ASI partners with governments, businesses and civil society organizations to create and deliver custom-made solutions to the big challenges facing the world.
The Brazil Energy Programme (BEP) is a 34-month programme that will provide technical assistance and fund management to support the Brazilian government and the private sector to accelerate growth in renewable energy and clean energy technology. The Programme is financed by the UK’s Prosperity Fund, which is dedicated to supporting the adoption of technology and regulatory innovations that can help unlock potential in emerging economies and accelerate progress towards the UN Sustainable Development Goals. The BEP is one of four PF programmes implemented in Brazil. Adam Smith International is the Delivery Partner of the Energy Programme in Brazil.
SCOPE OF WORK
The Executive Assistant is a full-time position that will integrate the Programme Management Unit and will work in close cooperation with the Technical Director. S/he will assist and report directly to the Technical Director of the Programme, and all other BEP´s leadership governance. More specifically, the Executive Assistant is expected to:
• assist and organising meetings, appointments and conferences;
• reminding the Technical Director of important tasks and deadlines;
• typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence;
• managing databases;
• liaising with relevant organisations and staff;
• recording information as needed;
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Advanced University Degree in executive secretariat, administration, marketing or other related area
• At least 3 years of experience as an office assistant, executive secretariat or related area is required
• Advanced Microsoft Office user
• Experience using organizational ERP tools
• Excellent attention to detail
• Organization and time management skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in Portuguese and English
LOCATION, REPORTING & MANAGEMENT
Candidates must be based in São Paulo, Brazil.
The Executive Assistant will report to the Technical Director.
This position will be required to carry out the services from December 2020 until March 2023.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a CV (no more than 2 pages) and short cover letter with subject headline “Brazil – Executive Assistant Transempregos” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted applicants only will be contacted.
Deadline for applications is 02nd December, 2020.
Adam Smith International is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to consider all applicants regardless of colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability.