CX Process Specialist
We are looking for a CX Process Specialist to join our CX Team in São Paulo!
The Process Improvement department goal is developing a continuous improvement vision and strategy across the company to help leverage CX operations productivity and quality.
The Customer Experience team is the front line when it comes to communication and interaction with customers (users, gyms and companies). As a member Process Improvement team you must to deep dive in the operation to help create or adapt process in order to ensure the best performance
- Examine existing and future business processes and work with the team to assist in continuous improvement;
- Continuous analyze CX performance, identify gaps/issues, structure data-driven and process findings to create action plans;
- Deliver rigorous quantitative and qualitative analyses of customer feedback, journeys, pain points;
- Summarize problems and engage multiple stakeholders seeking for a solution;
- Communicate the findings to ensure a holistic view of customers;
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders (e.g., Product, Operations, Quality) to drive improvements in customer experience;
- Representing customers within the organization through meetings with several stakeholders;
- Conduct on-site workshops and Assessment (during process deployment planning phase);
- Prioritize and lead multiple cross-functional projects oriented to improve customer experience;
- Recognize and address organizational barriers to ensure the future success of new programs and projects;
- Communicate changes in process & support training team to deploy across the company;
- Develop comprehensive reports and presentations for a variety of audiences.
WHO YOU ARE
- Analytical and customer-centric mindset to define and oversee data, processes and systems to identify opportunities for improvement;
- Process driven with experience creating and optimizing processes;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to engage with various stakeholders and be impactful in difficult situations;
- Experience translating raw data into relevant actionable improvements;
- Ability to organize, analyze and summarize data in presentations/reports oriented to cross-functional team and stakeholders;
- Good proficiency in English language, both verbal and written
- Proficiency with Excel;
- Experience with data query (SQL, R, or Python), data visualization (Tableau/Power BI) and data analytics tools (Minitab);
- Previous CX experience;
- Experience in project management;
- Human Centered Design/Design Thinking experience;
- Green/Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma.